I am finally getting around to posting this, but To Grow On received this award from Julie at j-flamingo reflections and 5-squared, two really wonderful book blogs (check them out!).
Now, as recipient of this award I must (and if you receive this award, you must!):
1. Get really excited that you got the coolest award ever!
TGO: Yaaaayyy! A blog award! Let's dance, let's shout! Woohoo!
2. Choose one of the following options of accepting the Oh My Blog! award:
(a) Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight, or for as long as you can focus.
(b) Write about your most embarrassing moment.
(c) Write a “soundtrack of your childhood” post.
(d) Make your next blog a ‘vlog’/video blog where you’re basically talking to the camera about whatever.
(e) Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning, before you do anything else (hair, make up, etc) and post it.
TGO: Tune in tomorrow for my first video blog (vlog) ever! You can witness more of my excitement over winning this award! :)
3. Pass the award onto at least three, but preferably more, awesome bloggers and let them know.
TGO: That's easy. Three wonderful blogs you should already be checking out:
- Gerrity's Oven - new cooking blog with lots of yummy recipes by our writer, Alex and her hubby!
- still life - musings on life and culture by the author of our recent Dorothy Allison piece, Ammie.
- That Girl Charity - book reviews (of course), rants and raves by a crafty girl in North Carolina.
Congrats to all winners and thank you again this award!